Snow Park In Goa
Snow Park In Goa
Goa is famous for water sport activities but there is one more addition to the adventure in Goa. If you want to feel like you are in heaven you don’t want to miss out one of the best attractions in Goa which is the Snow Park Goa. Beat the city heat & spend a whole day at Snow Park Goa. There are numerous fun activities you can enjoy in snow park. Go Sledging, climb an ice wall, dance on the DJ, build a snowman, have a snowball fight with friends and family. You will feel like you are in real snow surrounded by fun activities. Escape from the real world & have a lifetime experience in snow park in Goa.
Things you need to keep in mind while visiting Snow Park in Goa:
- You need to carry a valid photo id to enter the park.
- You should carry a towel & camera.
- Food & beverage are not included in the ticket.
- Outside food & drinks are not permissible inside the park.
- Smoking inside the park is not allowed.
- All age groups are welcome, children above the age of 3 are required to buy an entry ticket.
- Winter gears like jacket, gloves, shoes etc. are provided by the park on returnable basis.
Snow Park Goa Entry Ticket Price:
The snow park ticket starts from ₹450 per head. You can get various discount offers if you book your ticket online in advance. After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with a booking confirmation voucher. On reaching the park you need to collect the tickets from the redemption counter, show your trip ID mentioned on the voucher, collect the tickets & enter the park.
- Ice sliding
- Play with snow
- DJ dance
- Climbing wall
- Snow volleyball
- Charges for video cameras & still cameras
- Soft drinks & other beverages etc.
- Any other personal expenses
- Personal Care
- Change of plan? -No Problem
- If cancellations are made before 1 days of the trip., you are eligible to get 100% refund.
- Zero refund, if cancellation made on trip day.
- Cancellation made due to adverse weather or any act of god, 100% refund
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
It is located on Tito’s lane-2, Baga Road, Calangute, Goa
Snow park is open from 10:30 am to 8:00 pm
The park doesn’t provide any locker facilities, it is highly recommended to leave your belongings in the car.
No, the park provides with sterilized winter gears on returnable basis.
There are no off days, snow park is open for 365 days.
Why Choose Us
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Snow Park In Goa”