Dudhsagar Waterfall Goa
This trip is going to be like a trip to heaven for nature lovers. Dudhsagar Waterfall Goa is located at Sonaulim, Goa. Visting this waterfall will break from the stereotype of visiting only the beaches in Goa. We at Safar Travel Express have successfully added this majestic sight to our Goa Sightseeing list.
- 10 Hours
- Free Cancellation
- Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Best Place To Visit
Dudhsagar Waterfall Goa
This trip is going to be like a trip to heaven for nature lovers. Dudhsagar Waterfall Goa is located at Sonaulim, Goa. Visting this waterfall will break from the stereotype of visiting only the beaches in Goa. We at Safar Travel Express have successfully added this majestic sight to our Goa Sightseeing list. We provide you with a life-enriching experience at a very reasonable charge of Rs 1,900. Since we value our fellow travelers; we offer you the best quality experience at the cheapest possible rate.
As the Dudhsagar Waterfall gushes down from a high-top peak of the height 1017 ft, it bagged the title of the third highest waterfall in India. Dhudhsagar Goa is a wide and grand waterfall is a perfect example of natural wonders. The four-tiered water flowing down the valley gives a milky (off–white) color to the waterfall. The ‘Sea of Milk’ will surely soothe your eyes and bring in a tranquil sensation. The burbling sound of the waterfall makes your mind and body calm and relaxed. The pristine forest serving as a backdrop to it enhances the scenic beauty.
The Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek with jeep and spice plantation covers almost the entire day. The tour timings are set from 6 am to 5:30 pm, offering an 11.5 hours exciting journey with us. The Mollem National Park is home to a magnificent waterfall. We have to pass through the national park. The whole trip is going to be a photographer’s paradise.
Highlights of the Trip:
The tour package includes all types of transportation costs, entrance fees, guide fees, and lunch. Check out the exciting features which are included in our Rs 1,500 tour package of Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip ticket price:
- Bus: We pick up all our fellow travelers from a specified spot in an AC Coach/ Bus to start our journey to the destination of the day. We try to make travelers’ journey as comfortable and satisfactory as possible. The fellow travelers are to ride in the same AC bus as before to prevent confusion. They will be dropped at the same location of pickup point.
- Guide: Goa is a favorite tourist spot for Indians as well as international visitors, we have arranged for bilingual guides who can converse fluently in English and Hindi for the convenience of our fellow travelers. We try to make our trip as appealing as possible.
- Jeep safari: To reach the foot of the Dudhsagar waterfall, you have to cross the Mollem National Park. We provide an exclusive 4×4 jeep safari to our fellow travelers. It is 45 minutes to a 1-hour ride approximately. When traveling, you will notice a few small streams out of all green of the dense jungle. Mostly all travelers are fortunate enough to spot animals idly roaming in their natural habitat at any point of the safari.
- Forest Entry Fees: Since it is maintained by the Forest Department of Goa, a minimal forest entry fee is required to maintain the wildlife sanctuary. The Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary, also known as Mollem National Park is rich in its fauna and flora. It is home to tropical evergreen trees and moist deciduous trees. It provides shelter to a rare range of species, animals like Bengal Tiger, flying squirrel, Indian Rock Python, civet, Indian Bison, sloth bear, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer and birds like the state bird Ruby-throated Yellow Bulbul, Golden Oriole, Scarlet Minivet, Malabar Pied hornbill, Drongo, three-toed kingfisher and many more is a blessing to eyes of ornithological enthusiasts. Though the jungle safari is a bumpy ride, the jeep rides will be etched deep on one’s heart.
- Life jacket: We will provide you with carefully pre-sanitized life jackets before the jungle safari. Following the directives, travelers have to wear life jackets throughout during the jeep safari for safety reasons. Fellow travelers are provided 90 minutes to spend time in the waterfall; they can go swimming or just take a stroll. Swimming in the deep and cool waters of the Dudhsagar pool is quite refreshing. We will provide life jackets to those interested in swimming at the base of the waterfall.
- Spice Plantation: A thrilling trip to the Tropical Spice plantation at Arla Bazaar Keri, Ponda is arranged for our fellow travelers. A bilingual guide is provided, to make the trip to the spice farm more intriguing and informative. The 45 minutes trip through the spice trees and bushes filled with the aroma of the spices charging Rs 400 with lunch is included in our package. Many common and rare spices like Vanilla, Cardamom, cloves, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, the betel nut trees, the roots of a Palm tree are shown. The fauna inside the plantation comprising ducks, butterflies, and birds are delightful.
- Buffet Lunch: You can treat your taste buds with the authentic and sumptuous Goan delicacies prepared in fresh and pure spices, included in the package. After the swimming workout, you might be a little bit hungrier. We offer unlimited and flavorful non-vegetarian and vegetarian options for buffet lunch to fellow travelers. The world-famous Goan seafood is advised not to be missed.
- Old Goa Church: On the way back to Old Goa, if the schedule permits, we will stop to embrace the beauty of the Portuguese-made Basilica of Bom Jesus. The best place for history buffs and architecture enthusiasts.
Safar Travel Express takes away all the trip management tensions from you, to provide you with an unforgettable trip to Dudhsagar Waterfall booking. Have a gala experience!
- Pick Up & Drop From Respective Hotel In A/C Coach
- Trained Staff Would Accompany You Throughout The Day With All Possible Medical Instruments.
- Hindi & English Speaking Guide
- 4×4 Jeep Safari To Reach Fall
- Forest Entry Fee
- Life Jacket
- Spice Plantation Guided Tour
- Buffet Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Old Goa Church (If Time Permits)
- Parking Charge As Per Itinerary
- Charges for video cameras & still cameras
- Soft drinks & other beverages etc.
- Elephant ride/shower at Rs. 700 per person
- Any other personal expenses
- Panjim bus stand
For any other pick up location, contact us: +91 7387960861
- 6.00 AM – Pickup from North Goa Hotel Main Road by AC Executive Coach
- 9.30 AM – Jeep Safari Ride to Dudhsagar Falls
- 10.15 AM – Enjoy & swim at Dudhsagar Waterfall
- 11.45 AM – Back to base from Dudhsagar to Kulem
- 12.30 PM -Head to Spice Plantation
- 1.15 PM – Lunch & Tour at Spice Plantation
- 3.30 PM – Visit Old Goa Churches
- 5.00 PM – Drop Back to your Hotels
- Personal Care
- Change of plan? -No Problem
- If cancellations are made before 1 days of the trip., you are eligible to get 100% refund.
- Zero refund, if cancellation made on trip day.
- Cancellation made due to adverse weather or any act of god, 100% refund
Why Choose Us
Free Cancellation Policy</h3 >
Happy Client</h3 >
Best Price In Goa</h3 >
24/7 Customer Service</h3 >
There are no reviews yet.